Monday, June 14, 2010

Life!


Shiloh started crawling last night. It was so fun to watch, I can't believe how these last seven months have flown by! Shiloh just couldn't wait to get mobile so she can finally chase down her bug brother. He can't seem to keep his hands off of her still. He wants to hold her and tickle her all the time. She adores him. I thought she might get sick of him in her face all the time but she gets jealous when he leaves her. He loves to try and give her snacks so we have to watch him with her all the time to make sure that he doesn't give her anything he shouldn't.
My first summer block is coming to a close and I think I have done very well. I was only taking one biology class and a lab so it wasn't too bad. The next block starts next week and I am taking Human Anatomy with a lab as well. The kids have been going to day care while I go to class so just a few hours a week. I was really nervous about it at first but they have done really well.
Now that I am adjusted into my school schedule I am finally ready to hit the gym again and start doing some extra curriculars! Hoping to have a fun summer with the kids going to the pool and some museums. I wish the weather would just stay consistent!

No comments: